MULTI CORE CABLES STRUCTURE
- Flexible stranded conductor with electrolytic bare or tinned copper.
- The insulation could be in PE, PP, PVC or SR PVC accordingly to the Style Page requirements.
- The inner cores may be laid parallel forming a flat cables or may be twisted together forming round multi-core or multi-pair cables.
- Optionally, all these cables could have copper screen or aluminum tape, under the jacket.
- Outer jacket in PVC or PUR accordingly to Style page requirements.
- Marking : “SALCAVI TECHNIC SPA ITALY UR AWM FLAME RATING STYLE No. TEMPERATURE CONDUCTOR SIZE VOLTAGE CSA (or cUR) TYPE OF CABLE TEMPERATURE VOLTAGE FLAME RATING
- List of AWM multicore Styles : Style 2095, Style 2103, Style 2149, Style, Style 2464, Style 2468, Style 2490, Style 2493, Style 2517, Style 2570, Style 2587, Style 2587, Style 20233, Style 20280, Style 20281, Style 20549, Style 20588, Style 20881, Style 21179, Style 21216, Style 21293, Style 20886 (are You pleased to see the attached document).
MULTI CORE CABLE APPLICATIONS
These multi core cables can be used for internal wiring or external interconnection of electrical or electronic equipments or devices (even eventually for Class 2 applications) or as computer cables for very low voltage (30 V) applications. They are also suggested as sensor & led cables or instrumentation cables.
- Available types of