IMQ-HAR approved multi-core flexible rubber cables, suitable for high temperature applications and flame and oil resistant .
- Class 5 flexible stranded conductor in electrolytic bare or tin-plated copper conforming to IEC 60228 standard
- Insulation with EI7 class rubber conforming to EN 50363-1 standard
- Outer sheath with EM7 class rubber conforming to EN 50363-2-1 standard
- The cores are twisted together and wrapped with tape or talcumized
- All constructions allowed by EN 50525-2-21 standard are available, from two to four conductors, conductor size of 0.75 mm2 and 1 mm2
- Marking : SALCAVI SPA – ITALY IEMMEQU-HAR H05BN4-F - CPR CLASS Eca - YEAR
Suitable for installation in domestic premises, kitchens and offices, for ordinary duty applications and supplying appliances where they could be undergone to low mechanical stresses (vacuum cleaners, cooking appliances, domestic portable tools, hand held inspection lamps). The outdoor use, also in places with presence of water (AD2 condition), is allowed for temporary periods of short duration.
- Available types of