- Class 5 flexible stranded conductor in electrolytic bare or tin-plated copper conforming to IEC 60228 standard
- Insulation with EI4 class rubber conforming to EN 50363-1 standard
- Outer sheath with EM3 class rubber conforming to EN 50363-2-1 standard
- The cores are twisted together and wrapped with tape or talcumized ; a yarn cottone central filler is used only for 5-core construction
- All constructions allowed by EN 50525-2-21 standard are available, from two to five conductors, up to maximum conductor size of 6 mm2
- Marking : SALCAVI SPA – ITALY IEMMEQU-HAR H05RR-F YEAR
Suitable for installation in domestic premises, kitchens and offices, for ordinary duty applications and supplying appliances where they could be undergone to low mechanical stresses (vacuum cleaners, cooking appliances, domestic portable tools, hand held inspection lamps). The outdoor use for temporary periods of short duration and in places with presence of water (AD2 condition) is allowed.
- Available types of