- Class 5 flexible stranded conductor in electrolytic bare or tin-plated copper conforming to IEC 60228 standard
- Special insulation with EI4 class rubber conforming to EN 50363-1 standard
- Outer sheath with EM2 class rubber conforming to EN 50363-2-1 standard
- The cores are twisted together and wrapped with tape or talcumized ; a yarn cottone central filler is used only for 5-core construction
- All constructions allowed by EN 50525-2-21 standard are available, from two to five conductors, up to maximum conductor size of 6 mm2
- Marking : SALCAVI SPA – ITALY IEMMEQU-HAR H07RN-F YEAR
Suitable for use in industrial and agricultural workshops, building sites, for heavy duty applications, supplying industrial and agricultural machines and appliances that could be undergone to medium mechanical stresses (heating plates, electric tools such as drills, circular saws and domestic devices) and fixed installations on rough-cast in temporary buildings. The outdoor use and in places with presence of water (AD7 condition) is allowed, in addition to water immersion (condition AD8) up to 10 meters depth and at maximum temperature of 40°C such as the connection of submersible pumps or similar applications.
- Available types of