HYBRID CABLE STRUCTURE
- Electrolytic bare, tinned, silver-plated copper or copperweld, stranded or solid conductor.
- Insulation with solid polyethylene (PE), foamed polyethylene (PEE), cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) or PFA
- Al/PET or Al/PET/Al tapes
- Electrolytic bare, tinned or silver-plated copper, spiralled or braided screen ; on triaxial construction a double copper will be applied and they could be separated by means Al/PET/Al or inner covering
- Outer sheath with PVC, fire retardant PVC, 105°C rated PVC, FEP, cross-linked rubbers or LS0H materials comply with IEC 60332-1-2 or IEC 60332-3-24
- Special audio cables (RG 59/U type)
- Instrumentation cables
- Analog video cables used in "large-band" non-critical applications, such as, video equipment rack wiring (CATV), closed circuit TV (CCTV), master antenna TV (MATV) and color or monochrome video monitor ( RG 59/U, RG 11/U, RG 216/U types )
- High precision video digital cables recommended for high frequencies transmissions (up to 3 GHz)
- hybrid cables for interconnection of video-camera to related imaging equipments (TRIAXIAL)
- DMX cables for audio applications
Some special constructions are available as flexible drag chain cables and cables for robotics.
- Available types of